Osiedle Zalesie appears on the list of the 100 most attractive places to live in Poland announced by Wprost magazine.
Osiedle Zalesie is a complex of terraced houses which appears to be a dreamed place for domesticity. The area seems to be ideal for individuals who are physicly active as well as those who prefer to spend some time in the bosom of nature. In the walking distance from where the houses are located there is Kaskadnik creek and Gniotek forest, great places for family walks.
Osiedle Zalesie is located nearby to the communication routes towards Katowice, Tychy i Mikołów. In the nearest neighbourhood there are sport fields and outdoor recreation places, schools, shops and other amenities. Sensibly arranged space of Katowice Zarzecze allows its residents a life which is an ideal combination of perfect living and relax space.
We started our investment with semi-detached houses. By the time the first stage was completed and the last semi sold, we began the second stage that is terraced houses. At the moment we are about to complete the second stage i.e. we have terraced houses on sale and we are planning out the next stage.
Live in the house which will be growing together with your family
- 12 houses: 9 houses have the 123 m2 usable floor area and 3 houses have the 137 m2 usable floor area
- the 123 m2 houses may have additional room built on the terrace above the garage.
- land lots from 320 m2 to 440 m2
- houses designed in a sequence of 3 buildings
- garage wall is the only common wall the connects the buildings